Wednesday, December 5, 2007

we apologize for the delay

I've been busy, although that doesn't really excuse a nearly month long absence. So I'll try to catch all you wonderful people up on what I've been doing.

In the past month I've put up Christmas lights, flown to London, baked crescent rolls three times, cookies twice, folded things from the Fitful Flog, started Salman Rushdie's The Satanic Verses, found a Wii for my sister's Christmas present, found many amazing design shopping websites (which you can visit for yourself by checking my del.icio.us) and taken a job in NY, thus ending my search for employment.

Also, check out this pic of a snowman ornament falling to its death.


And, drum roll please, I have a new Instructable. Check it out here.

Now to find an apartment.

No comments: