Monday, February 18, 2008

plant watch, day 1

I have decided to take responsibility of a living thing. Daring, I know, but I'm starting slowly, with a plant. Not just any plant, of course, but an aerial: one of those pretty parasitic things that sit on branches and slowly suck the life out of trees. I'm hoping its somewhat evil nature will help it last a little longer in my care than its more considerate brethren. I've been meaning to buy myself flowers for about a month now, and, while I could have just dried the flowers and kept them in a vase, buying an actual plant attached to some dirt would be a better solution.



I'll try to keep you updated on its health. Theoretically, it just needs to be misted twice a week. I don't have a mister so I'm hoping flicking water at it will work just as well. I'm sure this is going to work out great.

On a side note, why do I always have to type in the garbled prove-you're-not-a-computer numbers twice? I can't be doing it wrong every first try. Blogger needs to fix itself.

No comments: