Sunday, February 24, 2008

yea, it is risen

My website lives! You can all once again visit my behemoth of a flash portfolio. It's developed a couple glitches since it was last deployed, but hopefully I'll have them worked out soon. I even bought my own domain name, www.jftesser.com. I actually have a web address of a reasonable length. I'm becoming such an adult.

This weekend's journeys into the internet yielded some interesting finds. I discovered netlabels (actually *free* and downloadable creative commons music). My favorites so far are from my mean magpie. Have a listen. Hurrah for lo-fi experimental. Also in the land of free is the film Four Eyed Monsters. I know this is old news, but it's a good movie so watch it (again) anyway.



They're now working on a net neutrality documentary. I hope they don't get trampled by horses or stoned to death by poker chips.



And here's a shout out to my friend who works on this very cool blog. Because you know being endorsed by me means you've made it.

Oh. And my plant is still alive.

No comments: